Social media is becoming increasingly important to businesses of all sizes, as well as charities and community organisations.
It is where our customers are. Customers increasingly look at a business online before deciding to buy from them.
If you are not on the platforms where customers may wish to find you, you may be missing out on business!
My courses are designed to give you a confident and effective start on the main social media platforms and also cover content marketing.
Social Media Training (one to one and group)
One to one training is built around your individual requirements and is charged at £50 per hour.
Corporate & group training is available for businesses and organisations and is priced on enquiry.
Social Media Clinic – 24 November 10am – 12pm
At our Unit T in the Enterprise Centre, Eastbourne
Our Social Media Clinic is the perfect opportunity to get your social media aches and pains sorted!
This clinic is for no more than 5 people and is for you if you are a business, charity or community organisation using social media to promote your goods or services, andare struggling with either technical aspects or the job of creating content.
What the clinic can heal:
– Issues to do with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+. We can also cover issues to do with Pinterest and YouTube.
– Content creation, Social Media management, and reputation management.
Your Complete Guide to Twitter – 29th November 9.15 – 12.30
Hosted by 3VA, Eastbourne
What previous attendees have said about my social media training courses:
“The course was excellent and I would recommend it to my friends who want to use social media but don’t know where to start. Well done.”
“I enjoyed this course, it has really explained well the different social media programmes that are available. I hope to enhance the use of a Facebook business page and am investigating Twitter as this I think will be useful.”
“Great #Socialmediamarketing today with Ditzy Media, thanks for the tips and tricks.”
- Your host Signing out... Thank you everyone for being part of #Sussexhour https://t.co/oXsWh42gJK 4 hours ago
- Me and the team just did our first #FacebookLive today Have you tried it? Jump across to our page to see it 😃😃… https://t.co/Ffa58P2LhU 4 hours ago
- Have you heard about the new changes to #Facebook? Organic (non paid for) reach and engagement will be affected as… https://t.co/sLeFlXtw30 4 hours ago