New Job Opportunity: Content Assistant
Job vacancy for a Part-Time Content Assistant
A job opportunity has arisen within our growing Social Media Agency for a new Content Assistant.
Salary: £15,392 (Full time equivalent) Pro Rata.
Initial Hours: 10 per week. Hours will grow to meet the needs of the business.
Holiday: 5.6 weeks pro rata inclusive of all Public Holidays.
Based at our offices in the Enterprise Centre, Station Parade Eastbourne.
For information on how to apply, and the full Job Description and Person Specification, please contact us by email: email@example.com or please call 01323 720497.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 2nd September 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 10th September 2018
|Job Purpose or Overall Objective:|
|To support the Director & other team members with Social Media Marketing delivery for Managed Account customers mainly centred on content creation and research.|
Account Management work which includes
· Constructing social media posts, including links and visuals
· Scheduling across all platforms according to the needs of the customer.
· Monitoring social media accounts for customers.
· Assisting arrangements for social media training
· General administrative duties.
· Assisting with Email marketing campaigns
· Assisting with Website administration for customers and the company.
· Other duties that may come up as is commensurate with the role.